I've had so so so much fun with this little beauty, my own Polaroid, from Keith and Kim! The pictures are tiny, like, business card sized. So cute! And I love pretty much anything that's instant gratification. Plus, the film makes the pictures look vintage. I've featured some of my favorite polaroid pictures from over the holidays :)
Picture of the camera is from the Polaroid website. All other pictures are my own.
Mom and Dad bought me a Dyson vacuum (and gave it to me in July, because I needed one so badly for my apartment!), and helped me buy my sewing machine, which I still have yet to figure out. But I'll get around to it!
Larry and his sister Kassie and her husband Ed bought me this beautiful, fluffy, warm North Face jacket, which I've worn all over the place. It's perfect!
Image taken from here.
Last but not least, Larry took me perfume shopping! I'm almost out of what I normally wear, Paul Smith Floral, and since it's so hard to find, I'd been wanting to go find a new fragrance. It was so much fun to go shopping together and try out the different scents. It was really important to me that we both like the fragrance I'd be buying, because I only really care how he likes the way I smell :) We both settled on Voyage de Hermes. It's spicy and interesting. It reminds me of woodsmoke and pipe tobacco, and pine trees. Sounds really masculine, but it's actually really light and feminine. Definitely a unique fragrance. I love it!
Image from here.
Anyways... I'm slowly but surely catching up on all the time I missed blogging over the holidays. Mel is here starting TODAY though (::squeeeeeeeeee::) so I may not get much done.
Love!
xoxo,
schmash

Every time I see one of the new Polaroid cameras, I remember how much I want one. Do you find the film particularly expensive? That's the only thing that really makes me wonder whether I should get one or not.
ReplyDeleteI love the first song you've got playing on that mixpad thing, by the way. :)
Hi Katie!
ReplyDeleteThe film here in the states is about $10 per package, each cartridge has 10 photos. Not a big deal for me, it's not something I use every day. I probably spend more on coffee each week than I do on Polaroid film, but that could just be me :)
I love that first song on my playlist, it's one of my all-time favorites! Kind of tacky that I still have Christmas music up... but I can't bring myself to change it!
Y'know, when you put it like, it doesn't seem that bad at all! I probably wouldn't use it all that often either but it would be nice to have a few polaroids.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice! :)
I love the polaroids best! Gives the photos a very cool Tumblr sort of vibe.
ReplyDelete