It's made me think about our wedding, and how it'd be different if we were planning it today. Not that I didn't absolutely adore our wedding, it was perfect for us at the time. But if we were doing it today, our personalities have changed so much over the past few years that it would be totally different! So I spent this morning looking over blogs and picking a few of my favorite things, and creating a collage of what our wedding would be if it was happening oh, say, tomorrow :)
I've included a list of links below, be sure to check them out, each blog/site/shop is beautiful!
So anyways, there they are! I hope you enjoy looking :) I certainly did! I think if we have a vow renewal, I'd totally do something like this. But that's at least a couple of years away (if we do that as early as 5 years!).
xoxo,
schmash
ps- see below for links and photo credit!
1. Short Dress: For Emily
2. Long Dress: Oysters & Pearls
3. Reception Decorations: Original photos from Green Chair Studio. Photo taken from elizabethdye.blogspot.com.
4. Bouquet: by Flora Grubb
5. Outdoor Banquet table photo: www.leweddingparty.com
6. Woodgrain Groom's Cake: originally from www.marthastewart.com, taken from www.leweddingparty.com
7. Fascinator: bando
8. Ring: Etsy
9. Men's Ring: Etsy
10. Shoes for short dress: ModCloth
11. Shoes for long dress: ModCloth
2. Long Dress: Oysters & Pearls
3. Reception Decorations: Original photos from Green Chair Studio. Photo taken from elizabethdye.blogspot.com.
4. Bouquet: by Flora Grubb
5. Outdoor Banquet table photo: www.leweddingparty.com
6. Woodgrain Groom's Cake: originally from www.marthastewart.com, taken from www.leweddingparty.com
7. Fascinator: bando
8. Ring: Etsy
9. Men's Ring: Etsy
10. Shoes for short dress: ModCloth
11. Shoes for long dress: ModCloth

No comments:
Post a Comment