That's right, today is my day off... from everything! Exercise, work... all of that :) I slept in until 11:00 today, when I was woken by my wonderful husband, who told me he'd made me breakfast! How did I get blessed with such a wonderful man? Not only is it NOT his day off, he had to be up at 4:30 a.m. to go run sound for a 6:00 a.m. men's prayer service, he came back and napped, then got up and made me breakfast before he left to go to work all day today! I don't know when I did something so nice for him last, I'm ashamed to say. I'll have to get cracking on spoiling him rotten this week :)
So we ate together, then he finished getting ready and left for work. I laid in bed for a little while longer, then I got up and went to the store. I got back a little while ago, mixed up a big pot of chili, and now I'm sitting in front of the tv watching Seven Pounds and writing about what I'm doing! Not a bad day at all so far :) There's even flurries of snow falling outside. It feels a little bit like Christmas Break, and I'm feeling all warm and snuggly :) haha.
I just need to finish my laundry from yesterday and make sure the chili doesn't burn. haha.
Maybe I'll update again a little while later, if there's anything worth writing about :)
Yeah TWO updates in as many days!!! If you can't think of what to write about, just write about yourself. Be introspective. It's fun and you'll always learn something. :)
ReplyDeleteI know! It's a RECORD! I'm working on being more consistent :)
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you, I LOVED The Time Traveler's Wife, but I haven't seen the movie yet. Should I even bother? The way you described it sounded like it would be kind of a disappointment :/