Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tough Decisions

"God will never leave you empty. If something is taken away, He will replace it with something better. If He denies your request in a certain area, it is because He wishes to give you what is best. If He asks you to put something down, it is so you can pick up something greater."

-Roy Lessin

Had to make a tough decision yesterday. But I saw this on a friend's Facebook status, and I was encouraged. The decision is made, I just think the follow-through will be the hardest. But Larry and I are both believing that there is something better for us than our current situation. More later :)

1 comment:

  1. I believe that too!! I'm really excited to hear about your decision and what's going on. Even though it was a tough one, I'm sure it is the right one and will push you both in the direction you so want to go!

    ReplyDelete