Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yayayayayay :)

It's been a little while since I've had a realllllllly good day, so I wanted to be sure and update :)

On Tuesday, I had a Skype date with Melwizzle :) Always a pleasure! I don't get to talk to her as much as I'd like, but I think that's mostly my fault for being so busy all the time...

Not only that, but she and Christopher sent me the most gorgeous flower arrangement! I got it just before I got to talk to her, so it was like, joy overload!! They know just how to make my heart smile :) The rest of Tuesday was kind of tough, but we got through it.

And then yesterday Larry and I decided to have Christmas since our holidays aren't promising to be too amazing... we basically just decided to stick it to the man and have Christmas whenever we freakin felt like it. Merry Christmas!! lol. Aaaaaaaand he WAAAAY outdid himself this year. Like, really. I mean, it's ridiculous:






lolol! I know it's obnoxious, but come on, who doesn't want a jewel-encrusted LOBSTER???

Anyways. I just had to brag on him. Looooooove :)

xoxo
schmashmelia

1 comment:

  1. Wow a ring AND a necklace and they are sooo sparkly!! I love them, they're just so YOU. :):):)

    ReplyDelete