Because I was reallllllllly trying hard to update before a week later than my last real post. lol.
In truth, there's not a whole lot going on, just work. Although I had some lady call me at work at 11:15 a.m. and proceed to chew me out for 10 minutes before she even told me the issue. Turns out I wasn't even there and had nothing to do with her problem, she just felt the rip someone a new one AND it was her fault to begin with. Well, glad to be of service. Sometimes, I don't understand how dumb people can be.
Let's see... OH I got really SUPER excited because I got an email from World Market that said Wednesday was "BOGO" day on their 12 oz. bags of coffee, so I hustled over there when I got off work to pick some up. I got 6 bags of coffee (2 Fireside Roast, 2 Pumpkin Spice and 2 Holiday Eggnog), then I saw their coffee club rewards card and picked it up, and wouldn't you know it, they double-punch on Wednesdays. So I paid for 3 bags of coffee, got another 3 free, THEN I filled up my punch card (since there's 6 punches and they double-punch on Wednesdays) and got ANOTHER BAG FREE!!!! Holy cow! AND----I paid $19.97 for all of it. $19.freaking97!!! 7 bags of coffee that are like, $6.99 a bag, for $19.97. Super shopper extraordinaire, I'd say :) It's the little things in life, right? lol.
Oooooooverexcitement.... haha. Larry's mom got an invitation to the BJ's that's opening by the NorthEast Mall over here for free dinner, so we did that last night. It was pretty good, I'm glad they've got this week to practice though, before they open. They're going to need it. We went and saw The Men Who Stare At Goats movie last night, and I really enjoyed it! It's that really dry, kind of dark sense of humor and it had me laughing the whole time. But I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Well, time to do some laundry and be productive before I get ready for work. I've been lazy lately, but I'm not sorry. lol.
xoxo
schmashmelia
PS -
No comments:
Post a Comment