Saturday, April 10, 2010

Epic Fail :)

Yes, epic fail on my part. I don't even remember how long it's been since I've updated. The last time was at Shoe Gypsy, so at least three weeks ago. My bad!

I started the new job... there's honestly not much to say about it other than it's not very exciting. I edit and print for 8 hours a day. Anyways. I'm grateful for the paycheck and for the insurance. Everyone I work with is awesome, they're all super nice and they're helping me get adjusted.

That's pretty much all I do now... so I don't have much to write! I am researching school, which I've already told both of the people who read this blog :) I'm most interested in med school, and I've contacted a couple of doctors to get an opinion about my academic situation. I won't know how soon I can start night classes, where I'll go or what I'll take until I talk to anyone, but at least it's in the work.

Anyways... my life's not that exciting. Not right now anyways. Hopefully soon things will start moving forward!

xoxo
schmashmelia

No comments:

Post a Comment